Detroit Gun Works: Firearms Parts Machining Specialists
The costs to produce key firearms components can be daunting; and the labor is expensive. When you outsource to Detroit Gun Works you receive components that are the result of a refined and concentrated engineering and machining process. You save time and money and receive parts of the highest quality.
In choosing a manufacturing partner to rely on, look no further than the unquestionable benefits of Detroit Gun Works:
- A seasoned contract manufacturer well suited to produce high volume, high quality components in a culture of a Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement environment. Detroit Gun Works is a reliable partner in providing for your JIT production needs: on-time and top quality.
- Ownership stability and support from our parent company – Central Screw Products Company, Inc. – a 90 year old, Tier I component supplier to the automotive industry.
- A technically sophisticated, non-union workforce with roots in high volume automation in precision engineered components.
- A management team of engineers – from company ownership, to our sales team, to our process engineers – we are all mechanical engineers who are focused on using technology and automation to maximize component quality and minimize labor costs.
- Account management by a firearms industry Engineer with two decades of experience in the firearms industry.
The management of Detroit Gun Works is very progressive and eager to review any of your firearms component needs. As we are affiliated with over 30 partner suppliers in the Detroit metro area – we have access to many different types of technologies and finishing operations. With decades of collective experience in manufacturing precision machined components, we would be interested in evaluating short 100 pc runs up to multi-year projects greater than 100,000 pieces annually.