Bolt Carriers – .223
M-16 (AR compatible) Bolt Carrier Group
Detroit Gun Works AR-15 Bolt Carrier is cut, Volumilled™, and hard turned from Mil-Spec Aircraft Quality 8620 bar stock. Machine tolerances meet or exceed Mil-Spec requirements. Bolt carriers are heat treated, chromed, and phosphate coated according to Mil-Spec requirements. Our process is designed for minimal part set-ups, allowing us to hold tighter tolerances and produce a higher quality part.
- M-16 (AR compatible) .223/5.56
- M16-type full-length shroud on the underside to trip the auto sear on full-auto/burst rifles.
- Bolt Carrier produced from 8620 high carbon steel; interior chrome with black phosphate exterior per Mil-Spec requirements.
- Bolt available in 8620 steel, Carpenter 158 tool steel, or 9310 ultra-strong steel alloy; bolts are high-pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected and stamped accordingly.
- Mil-Spec staked gas carrier key(USGI spec) with Grade 8 Fasteners
- Choice of 8640 steel or 17-4 PH stainless steel firing pins