We have the special Detroit Gun Works recipe.
Detroit Gun Works developed its own recipe for providing customers with optimal solutions for their most challenging programs.
We employ a variety of machines to address unique product specifications.
Especially successful are our drilling operations. Drilling is the fastest way to remove material, and our equipment is set up to drill with the newest technology. With a combination of powerful spindle motors, rigid machine tools, high pressure through spindle cooling, and a tooling system that optimizes the drilling process, we drill more holes faster than our competitors and achieve a better surface finish in the process.
Each machine is paired with a workholding tailored to the machine’s capabilities. These workholdings allow for quick changes, highly accurate cutting, and lower costs to set new jobs.
Each machine is paired with workholding tailored to the machine’s capabilities.
These workholdings allow for quick changes, highly accurate cutting, and lower costs to set new jobs.
Along with our machining capabilities, we’ve developed our recipe to include tooling. Extensive research goes into defining the optimum process and tooling for each job and every cut. This translates to cost savings, shorter lead times, and higher quality products for our customers.
World Class Features
- The variety of machines on our floor allow us to provide a broader range of products
- Machining capabilities include threading, drilling, turning, and milling of a variety of materials
- Scalability – able to ramp up production needs easily
- Machinists with decades of experience
- Multi axis machinery minimizes set ups and handling of parts between operations
- Able to hold tighter tolerances, minimize scrap, and produce uniform products every time
- Machining of titanium, inconel, and 17-4 stainless steel
- 2017 Okuma Space Turn LB3000 EX II Multi-tasking Lathe
- 2016 Makino a51nx 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 2015 Makino a51nx 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 2014 Okuma Space Turn LB3000 EX II Multi-tasking Lathe
- 2012 Doosan Puma MX1600ST 9-axis Multi-tasking Mill/Turn Machine
- 2009 Doosan MV5025/ 50 Vertical Machining Center
- 2011 Haas VF2 4-axis Vertical Machining Center
- 2001 Haas VF2 Vertical Machining Center
- 2012 Brother TC-S2DN-O 5-axis Vertical Machining Center
- 2013 Brother TC-S2DN-O 5-axis Vertical Machining Center